From our factory in East London we provide product filling and packaging, as well as new product development, facilitating the process from “concept to counter”.
We can offer this service at all quantities; being big enough to create good economies of scale at large volumes, and flexible enough to deliver something small and bespoke. This makes us the ideal partner to supply quality products required by your organisation.
We can also source and create the right design and packaging for your product, and always ensure you get the price you want whilst delivering the highest quality. We can supply fast turnaround packing if required.
We believe that all disabled people should have access to employment opportunities, and businesses that partner with us play a huge role in creating these opportunities. We are able to calculate a business’ contribution to the number of employment hours generated for disabled people at CLARITY, and we share that social impact with businesses who work with us.
Why choose CLARITY?
- UK-based manufacture
- Short lead times
- Flexible run sizes
- Flexible manufacturing process
- In-house laboratory
- Innovative graphic design
- Storage capabilities
- More than 40 years’ experience
- Creating employment opportunities for disabled people
The right option for you
Our experience in producing our own-brand products and those of other companies means that one of the following options will be the right one for you.
- CLARITY Products
CLARITY’s large existing range of products can be sourced directly for use in your washrooms and showers or to supply your cleaning team.
- Off The Shelf Rebranding
Take an off the shelf CLARITY product, such as our Antibacterial Liquid Hand Wash or our moisturising Instant Hand Sanitiser, and we will work with you to develop a label featuring your company’s logo. This is great for in-house use or as promotional merchandise.
- Contract Manufacture
For sales of your product in supermarkets, speciality stores or for export, we can facilitate anything from product filling to cello-wrapping.
- Bespoke Products
In addition to all the in-house expertise needed to produce your bespoke product, even at low volumes, we have relationships with container, ingredient and label suppliers to ensure a complete “concept to counter” service.
- Multiple filling lines: large range of liquid products (see below), product top crimping and cellowrapping capabilities, shrink wrapping, labelling, code debossing
- Current Capacity: 2 million units per annum
- Soap production: semi-automated noodle-based soap line with separate stamping
- Bulk Manufacturing: separate hot, cold and alcohol mix vessels, flexible batch sizes
- Warehouse: 600+ pallet spaces
- Laboratory: research, new product development, sample production, colour matching, quality control and assurance, samples, safety (pH, viscosity, centrifuge etc.) and stability testing. Off-site micro-biological testing.
We currently manufacturer the following products:
- Liquid & Bar Soaps
- Shower Gels
- Conditioners, Shampoos, 2-in-1s
- Foam Baths
- Lotions, Balms, Creams
- Cleansers, Toners
- Bath Oils, Body Oils
- Aftershaves & E.D.T.s
- Car Care products
- Multi-surface Cleaners
- Glass Cleaners
- Washing-up liquids
- Hand Sanitisers
- Room Fresh Sprays