Any information provided will not be used or shared outside of CLARITY Employment For Blind People other than specified below.
Information We Collect
When using this website and services, you may be required to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Non-personally identifiable information that is collected includes; your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this website and individual pages on this website and data that may be collected through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce terms of operation.
- Improve products/services and customer experience as well as inform you about updates specific to your order (for example delivery tracking, order status and support for incomplete orders).
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of this site including products and services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you in instances where you have opted in to receive them. Note that you can opt out through emailing email@example.com.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. In permitting circumstances we may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services provided to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms of operation, or to protect our rights, property or safety. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links, you should note that we have no control over such other websites. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long will we keep your personal information for?
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation which, in certain circumstances, you may be able to exercise in relation to the personal information we process about you.
- the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- the right to restrict our use of your personal information;
- the right to be forgotten;
- the right of data portability; and
- the right to object to our use of your personal information.
Where we rely on consent as the legal basis on which we process your personal information, you may also withdraw that consent at any time.
If you are seeking to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our customer against fraudulent requests.
Date of last update: 20 December 2018